- Our mission is to take advantage of the teachable moments that happen every day that cultivate a love for learning.
- Our goal is to help your child thrive in a caring, Christian environment that promotes cultural values and supports positive relationships and respectful interaction.
- Our purpose is to help foster the cognitive, creative, emotional, social, spiritual, and the physical growth and development of each student. Through a healthy balance of child-directed and teacher-guided activities, your child will be encouraged to participate and work individually, as well as in small and large groups.
Why Choose a Private Christian Preschool?
“What are the benefits of sending my child to a private Christian Preschool? What is the environment like there, compared to a public school preschool?” Below are the many benefits as to why choosing a private program may be the best choice and environment for your child!
Over-view of our program:
- We are state licensed
- We learn about God
- We pray
- We learn to share
- We learn the importance of being kind to others
- We learn to respect others
- We work on social, emotional, cognitive, gross & fine motor, and language skills
- We are hands on and become good team members
- We learn thought our five senses: smell, taste, see, touch and hear
- We believe that we learn on “our feet” not “on our seat”
- We go outside
- Children lean many self-help skills and become very independent learners
- We can do fun activities!
- We can celebrate all holidays with parties!
- We have special visitors come in to see the kids (i.e., cat in the Hat, Leprechaun, chicken, Santa, Easter bunny, and we see a real turkey!)
- We celebrate birthdays!
- We have a preschool dance
- We have parties
- Consist on all skills: counting, patterns, and learn the difference on sorting and sizes (sort by colors, shapes, and numbers).
- We work on the alphabet and writing our names
- Cutting, gluing
- We sing, dance, and do finger plays!
- We laugh, have fun and always want to come back to class to learn more!
- We lean our manners, and we work to share with others
- We get to meet and play with our special grandma’s and grandpa’s
- We do lots of work and it comes home every school day!
- We even have some projects that children are assigned to do at home with the family!
- We allow children to learn at their own pace
- We encourage and praise milestones and reintroduce areas/skills children struggle with in order to master those skills to prepare them for the world ahead!
Additional attributes of our Preschool Program:
- Our director attends yearly continuing educational courses
- Our preschool has a security system in place: to include locked doors during preschool hours, and security cameras.
- All personnel working in the preschool are CPR certified (yearly) and are background checked by the State of Michigan requirements.
- Only “cleared” personnel are allowed beyond the locked doors during preschool hours (to include church staff).
- Door buzzers on all doors, to alarm preschool staff
- Yearly inspections by the State of Michigan
- Child Safety Card: children are released to only those (family/friends) listed on the emergency cards. *Children are released one at a time to authorized family/friends.
- Sanitizing stations/wash stations are available throughout the classrooms.
- Private restrooms are available in the classrooms.
- Daily health forms are required for children to attend class.
- The school year begins in September and runs through June; we follow the Greenville School calendar.
Our Preschool is private and is tuition-based to help pay for school supplies and learning material, but most of all your child is loved by many people here at School! You get back what you put in!
If you would like a packet (please see below). For more information please feel free to contact our Church office (616) 754-3445 or our Preschool Director, Candy Outman (616) 835-1175.
2022-2023 Preschool Packets
Enrollment packets for the fall are now available! Click on the link to download your packet: FCC Preschool Admission Packet 2022-2023
- For more information or questions, please contact Ms. Candy on Facebook at or call the church office at 616-754-3445. Thank you!
MEET OUR GRANDPARENTS THAT WORK IN OUR CLASSROOM. EACH ONE IS A VERY IMPORTANT PART OF OUR PRESCHOOL FAMILY!
- OPEN HOUSE will be in August – Date TBA – followed by a Parent Orientation Meeting
- Parent or guardian must attend the parent orientation
- Children must be 3, 4, or 5 years of age before December 1 of the current year in order to register
- Children do not need to be potty trained in order to attend
- Registration fee and first months tuition must be paid in advance
- For enrollment information, please contact the Church Office at 616-754-3445 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- September: School begins, Apple Orchard Field trips
- October: Pumpkin Patch, Halloween Truck or Treating
- November: Thanksgiving Feast
- December: Christmas Pageant, Christmas Parties
- January: Water Day Play
- February: Valentines Party
- March: Leprechaun traps
- April: Easter Egg hunt, visit with Easter Bunny
- May: Picnics outside, walks to parks
- June: Graduation and a big end of the school year celebration at Miss Candy’s Farm