- Sunday Worship time is 10:30, May 30th to September 6th
- Sunday Worship time is 11:00 am, Labor Day through Memorial Day
- Communion service on the first Sunday of the month.
- Alternative Worship Environment available.
- We are a barrier-free church and Hearing Loop equipped.
We are located at 126 E. Cass Street in downtown Greenville (corner of Cass and Clay).
*Updated COVID-19 Protocols
No More COVID Protocols…for now!
In keeping with the State of Michigan lifting all COVID-19 restrictions on June 22nd, FCCoG will follow suit and lift ours also. This includes:
- opening up our fellowship hall and kitchen for use
- discontinuing temperature taking at the door
- eliminating social distancing and mask-wearing requirements*
- Coffee hour will resume when the Deacons have had time to discuss the issue and make a plan.
- The Music Committee will meet at some point this summer to consider choir performance issues.
- The service will gradually return to its pre-COVID normal length.
It is our fervent hope that it will not become necessary to return to these precautions in the future, but we realize COVID-19 could become a problem again. *We do request that people who have not had vaccines continue to wear masks for their own safety but will not mandate it.
Thank you so much for your positive attitudes throughout!
The Safety Protocol Committee
(Larry Alman, Deb Dieckman, Kirk Faber, Don & Fran Gibbs, Candy Outman, and Patrice Fulton-Peacock)
“Shout to the Lord with loud songs of joy.”
Adult Chancel Choir
Children’s Praise Choir (all ages welcome)
“Ask, and it will be given you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you.” (Matthew 7:7)